Phoenix Brewery Corp.
The second Phoenix Brewery, Buffalo, NY, 1888. Illustration source: A History of the City of Buffalo published by the The Buffalo Evening News, 1908.
#5 in the Western New York Brewery Series
Phoenix Beer, Moffats Ale
O Scale Refrigerator Cars
This model features
- Typically, less than 100 cars are produced,
for a TRUE Limited Edition.
- Part of a 2-car collectible set.
- Custom decorated with authentic, period lettering and graphics. Genuine breweriana!
- Accurately modeled in 1:48 O Scale.
- Weaver Models car type: Wood Side Refrigerator Cars.
- Delrin plastic trucks are installed, standard.
- Automatic couplers.
- Metal wheels.
- Your choice: 2-Rail or 3-Rail.
- Freight car red with pale blue sides.
- Phoenix Brewery Corp.
- Buffalo, New York
- PBCX 100 - pre-War
- New 3-39
- Phoenix Beer
- Moffats Ale
- PBCX 200 - post-War
- New 4-46
- Phoenix Premium Beer
- Pilsner, Lager, Wurzburger
Rising from the ashes!
Beginning as the Albert Ziegle brewery, in 1850, on Genesee Street, in Buffalo. From 1855-1887, it was located on Main Street. On July 21,1887, the Main Street building burned to the ground. When they rebuilt the brewery, they renamed it Phoenix Brewery, after the Egyptian mythological eagle figure that rose from the ashes to symbolize immortality.
General Ordering Info.
Standard Order Form.