Graphic designs and layouts © 2011 Buffalo Creek Graphics. All rights reserved.
Above: Phoenix Brewery Corp., Phoenix Beer, Moffats Ale. Freight car red with pale blue sides.
Buffalo Creek Graphics OH110-A, Road number PBCX 100, Pre-War Version.
Above: Phoenix Brewery Corp., Phoenix Premium Beer, Pilsner, Lager, Wurzburger.
Freight car red with pale blue sides.
Buffalo Creek Graphics OH110-B, Road number PBCX 200, Post-War Version.
Phoenix Beer, Moffats Ale
O Scale Refrigerator Cars
Sixth Release in the Western New York Brewery Series.
Sold out 7.30.2013.
Phoenix Brewery Corp.
The second Phoenix Brewery, Buffalo, NY, 1888. Illustration source: A History of the City of Buffalo published by the The Buffalo Evening News, 1908.
Rising from the ashes!
Beginning as the Albert Ziegle brewery, in 1850, on Genesee Street, in Buffalo. From 1855-1887, it was located on Main Street. On July 21,1887, the Main Street building burned to the ground. When they rebuilt the brewery, they renamed it Phoenix Brewery, after the Egyptian mythological eagle figure that rose from the ashes to symbolize immortality.
This model features
- Typically, less than 100 cars are produced,
for a TRUE Limited Edition.
- Part of a 2-car collectible set.
- Custom decorated with authentic, period lettering and graphics. Genuine breweriana!
- Accurately modeled in 1:48 O Scale.
- Weaver Models car type: Wood Side Refrigerator Cars.
- Delrin plastic trucks are installed, standard.
- Automatic couplers.
- Metal wheels.
- Your choice: 2-Rail or 3-Rail
- Freight car red with pale blue sides.
- Phoenix Brewery Corp.
- Buffalo, New York
- PBCX 100 - pre-War
- New 3-39
- Phoenix Beer
- Moffats Ale
- PBCX 200 - post-War
- New 4-46
- Phoenix Premium Beer
- Pilsner, Lager, Wurzburger
This page current as of 10.28.2013.