1998 Season's Greetings
Toronto, Hamilton, & Buffalo Railway 40' ARA steel boxcar
Season's Greetings 1998
from Buffalo Creek Graphics!
Toronto, Hamilton, & Buffalo Railway
40' ARA steel boxcar
- True Limited Edition: Only 35 cars were produced.
- Project date:12.1998.
- Sold out: 8.12.2008. We found one more! Email us!
- Prototype built date: 7-49.
- Road Number 3198.
- Accurately modeled in 1:48 O Scale by Weaver / Quality Craft.
- Made from original Crown molds.
- Decorator: Michael McCormack.
- Art Director: Thomas G. J. Gascoigne.
- Graphic Designer: John Thomas Slater.
- Graphics based on prototype Toroton, Hamilton & Buffalo Railway cars.
- Boxcar red carbody, white lettering.
- Herald is white over body color.
- Season's Greetings is in green script.
- Special lettering:
- TrainResource.com Historical Notes. Map
To see other Season's Geetings cars:
Next: To 1999 car >
This page is current as of 01.21.2012.
|© 2005-2021 Buffalo Creek Graphics - All Rights Reserved.
Use of the information and images on this website is prohibited without written authorization.
TrainResource.com, Buffalo Creek Graphics, Crown Model Decorators, True Limited Editions.
The NKPHTS logo and the phrase "Nickel Plate Road" are registered trademarks of the NKPHTS, Inc.
Website questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Product questions to BCKgraphics@aol.com