A Buffalo Creek Graphics Heritage Car
Western New York Brewery Refrigerator Cars
Second in a Series (see note)
Formerly available from Buffalo Creek Graphics
William Simon Brewery
40’ Composite steel-with-wood-side reefer
- TRUE Limited Edition. Appoximately 100 cars = 33 sets.
- Sold out 01/21/2010.
- Custom decorated on Crown / Weaver carbodies.
- Made from original Crown molds.
- High-impact styrene body.
- Accurately modeled in 1:48 O Scale, 1/4" scale dimensions.
- Built from prototype blue prints.
- Individually mounted ladders, roof walk with simulated individual roof walk boards and brake wheel.
- Weighted car.
- Operational on 0-31 Curves.
- Self-equalizing, free-rolling trucks.
- 3-rail or 2-rail trucks / couplers.
- Optional diecast, sprung trucks.
- Created exclusively for Buffalo Creek Graphics by Crown Model Decorators.
- Decorator: Hayter-Weaver Inc.
- Graphic Designer: John T. Slater.
- Painted with durable Scalecoat paint.
- Light yellow sides, boxcar red roof and ends.
- Multi-color graphics.
- Includes authentic Simon Pure and Bock Beer logos.
- Three road numbers.
Note: The first of the Western New York Brewery Refrigerator Cars were Genesee Brewing Company, Rochester, NY – two editions, six road numbers (all sold out).
This page is current as of 01.26.2010.