Link to prototype photo on Northern Michigan Railroad web site.
Another Exclusive formerly available from
Buffalo Creek Graphics . . .
Pere Marquette (PM)
The Pere Marquette Railroad Company
93000 Series Double-door Automobile Boxcar
- TRUE Limited Edition.
- Never before offered in O-Scale.
- Sold out 10-25-2009.
- Issued in association with the Northern Michigan RailRoad Club.
- Accurately modeled in 1:48 O Scale.
- Custom decorated on Weaver / Crown car bodies.
- Custom-mixed boxcar red matched to the prototype (color on drawing lightened to show detail)
- Black ends and double-doors (not shown in drawing).
- Prototypically accurate white lettering and graphics.
- Small lettering details say:
- PNTD. 10-20-36 R. S. C. Co.
- RPKD BCK 9-09
- THE NEW YORK TRUST COMPANY TRUSTEE
- PERE MARQUETTE EQUIPMENT TRUST OF 1936 OWNER LESSOR
- AUTO RACK
- Available in 3 road numbers - 93000 series.
- Trucks: 3-Rail or 2-Rail
- TrainResource.com Historical Notes:
This page is current as of 10.27.2009.