Buffalo, Rochester & Pittsburgh Railway
2-Bay, Steel, Ribbed-side, 50-Ton Coal Hopper Car
Production Model: Buffalo, Rochester & Pittsburgh Railway hopper with 3-rail trucks.
Another Collectible formerly available from
Buffalo Creek Graphics
Buffalo, Rochester & Pittsburgh Railway (BR&P)
2-Bay, Ribbed-side, 50-Ton Coal Hopper Car
- TRUE Limited Edition: Only 35 sets = 105 cars produced.
- Project date: 12-2002.
- Sold out 8-2007 - no longer available.
Road numbers issued: 41002, 41007, 41010.
- Accurately modeled in 1:48 O Scale.
- Custom decorated on Weaver Models car bodies by Hayter-Weaver Inc. for Buffalo Creek Graphics.
Oxide red car body.
Prototypically accurate white lettering and graphics.
- Black and white herald.
- TrainResource.com Historical Notes.
The Weaver Models O Scale
2-Bay, Steel, Ribbed-side, 50-Ton Hopper Car
- Built from prototype blueprints to 1/4" Scale (1:48) dimensions.
- High impact Styrene body.
- Individually mounted brake wheel and fully detailed Ajax Brake system.
- Weighted car.
- Painted with durable Scalecoat Paint.
- Operational on "0-31" (62" radius) curves.
- Made in the USA by Hayter-Weaver Inc.
© 2005-2013 Buffalo Creek Graphics - All Rights Reserved.
Use of the information and images on this website is prohibited without written authorization.
TrainResource.com, Buffalo Creek Graphics, Crown Model Decorators, True Limited Editions.
The NKPHTS logo and the phrase "Nickel Plate Road" are registered trademarks of the NKPHTS, Inc.
Allen's Complete Web Design