Graphic design and layout © 2009 Buffalo Creek Graphics. All rights reserved.
Actual production model.
A Buffalo Creek Graphics Heritage Car
Buffalo Creek Railway Flour Bag Herald Boxcars
Third in a Series (see note)
Buffalo Creek Railway
40' ARA Steel Boxcar
- TRUE Limited Edition. Appoximately 100 cars = 33 sets.
- Sold out 05-09-2010.
- Custom decorated on Crown / Weaver carbodies.
- Made from original Crown molds.
- High-impact styrene body.
- Accurately modeled in 1:48 O Scale, 1/4" scale dimensions.
- Built from prototype blue prints.
- Individually mounted sliding doors, ladders, roof walk with simulated individual roof walk boards and brake wheel.
- Weighted car.
- Operational on 0-31 Curves.
- Self-equalizing, free-rolling trucks.
- Your choice: 3-rail or 2-rail trucks / couplers.
- Optional diecast, sprung trucks available for additional charge.
- Created exclusively for Buffalo Creek Graphics by Crown Model Decorators.
- Decorator: Hayter-Weaver Inc.
- Graphic Designer: John T. Slater.
- Painted with durable Scalecoat paint.
- Boxcar red sides and roof with black ends.
- White lettering.
- Includes authentic Buffalo Creek Railway flour bag logo.
- Distinctive XFG FOOD LOADING ONLY stencil. (X= box car, FG = Food Grade)
- Three road numbers.
Note: Previous issues included PS-1 boxcars in the 2000 series with 7' Superior doors (3 road numbers) and the 1000 series with panel doors (6 road numbers). All are sold out.
This page is current as of 05.09.2010.