Buffalo Creek Railroad
PS-1 steel boxcar for flour, 1000 series, black ends.
Production Model: Buffalo Creek Railroad 1000 series PS-1 steel boxcar, for flour loading. Car has black ends, and is shown with optional diecast 3-rail trucks.
Another Collectible formerly available from
Buffalo Creek Graphics
Buffalo Creek Railroad (BCK) Buffalo, NY
PS-1 Steel Boxcar, for Flour Loading (1000 series)
- TRUE Limited Edition: Approximately 100 cars produced.
- Sold out 10.16.2007 - no longer available.
- Road numbers issued in Fall, 2007: 1001, 1044, 1094. Second run in January, 2008, has three new road numbers: 1031, 1064, 1099.
- Steel panel doors as per prototype.
- Prototypically accurate 1000-series lettering & graphics.
- Boxcar red sides and roof.
- Correct black ends.
- Correct style white lettering.
- Distinctive "flour bag" herald.
- Pullman-Standard 25th anniversary logo (to left of door).
- Return to Buffalo instructions and WEAVIL CONTROL CAR
- Historic trust data: The Marine Trust Company of Western New York, Trustee and Owner.
- Prototype built August, 1952.
- TrainResource.com Historical Notes.
The Weaver Models O Scale 40' PS-1 Boxcar
|© 2005-2016 Buffalo Creek Graphics - All Rights Reserved.
Use of the information and images on this website is prohibited without written authorization.
TrainResource.com, Buffalo Creek Graphics, Crown Model Decorators, True Limited Editions.
The NKPHTS logo and the phrase "Nickel Plate Road" are registered trademarks of the NKPHTS, Inc.
Website questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Product questions to BCKgraphics@aol.com