1996 Season's Greetings
Buffalo Creek Graphics 40' ARA steel boxcar
Production Model, 1996 Season's Greetings Car: Buffalo Creek Graphics 40' ARA steel boxcar, with 3-rail trucks.
Season's Greetings 1996
formerly available from Buffalo Creek Graphics!
Buffalo Creek Graphics
40' ARA steel boxcar
- True Limited Edition: Only 50 cars produced.
- Project date: 12-1996. Sold out 01-2012.
- Road Number X1996.
- Accurately modeled in 1:48 O Scale by Crown Model Products, Inc.
- Decorator: Michael McCormack.
- Art Director: Thomas G. J. Gascoigne.
- Graphic Designer: John Thomas Slater.
- Graphics based on prototype Buffalo Creek Railway cars.
- Boxcar red carbody, white lettering.
- Herald is black and white over body color.
- Herald is similar to Buffalo Creek Flour herald except for the word, "Graphics".
- Special lettering:
- SPECIAL CONTAINER CAR. DO NOT CONTAMINATE.
- RETURN WHEN EMPTY TO BUFFALO NY FOR REINDEER FEED LOADING.
- Season's Greetings in white script.
- TrainResource.com Historical Notes.
To see other Season's Geetings cars:
Next: To 1997 car >
This page is current as of 1.21.2012.
|© 2005-2016 Buffalo Creek Graphics - All Rights Reserved.
Use of the information and images on this website is prohibited without written authorization.
TrainResource.com, Buffalo Creek Graphics, Crown Model Decorators, True Limited Editions.
The NKPHTS logo and the phrase "Nickel Plate Road" are registered trademarks of the NKPHTS, Inc.
Website questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Product questions to BCKgraphics@aol.com